Friday, April 30, 2010

Sebastian Turns One

Hi all,

It has been a long few months since I last posted. Lots has happend in the last few months. Sebastian was a year old on April 10th. How time flies. I can't believe my little boy is one. He is the joy in our lives. It has been close to a year of me getting up every two hours to feed him and I have now implimented tough love and had to let him cry for the first time in his life. The crying was to help sleep train him. It took only three days to have him sleep six to eight hours straight through. I am still hitting my head against the wall as to why I did not do this earlier.

This lasted a few days before Sebastian was waking again. This was due to teething. So here we go again.

Photos to follow shortly as I am now able again to have some time to post. Thanks for the continued interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment