Monday, October 26, 2009

Photo from yesterday



Hi all,

Sebastian is doing well and so am I. He has just started (2 days ago) to sleep four hours between feeds which makes me really grateful. It has been three months of getting up every two hours or sooner in order to keep him happy. It is funny when I hear other moms of babies the same age as Sebastian's corrected age (12 weeks) and they are complaining because their babies are only sleeping seven or eight hours between feeds then I want to choke them. I guess it could be worse so I am not complaining.

Sebastian still has numerous appointments at various doctors appointments but for the most part is well. Our big decision is what to do with these flu shots and the H1N1 shot for ourselves and him.

I had planned on discontinuing this blog but as I have so many people following it I may contiue it for a few more weeks before I figure out how to keep people updated.

Greetings to my family in Portugal- as you can see by the picture he is cute as a button in the outfit that you set him. Many thanks and much love to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see these photos, and read about your "adventures" with Sebastian. Welcome to the world of parenthood! Schedules?? What's that! I'll enjoy following your blog Kathryn. Sebastian is a handsome fellow, and with what that poor sweetheart has been through, he surely is a miracle baby.
    Christmas will take on new meaning for you and Steiner. Love to all, Linda (& I'm sure Jim too)

    ReplyDelete