Monday, September 7, 2009

The chair that saved my sanity




Grandma comes for a quick visit and tries out "The Chair". Some of my co-workers chipped in to help with the purchase of a chair. I was unable to have a baby shower because of the unscheduled events and early birth. This is what I needed as for the first few months and still now I leave the bedroom to feed Sebastian so daddy could continue to sleep.
Sebastian sometimes could only be burped after many long hours if he is on my shoulder and reclined. For the longest time we had a patio chair in the house for me to try and sleep but that was not too successful.

When we got the almighty chair things like my comfort level were much better and it is used all the time. It is much appreciated and I hope it will become Sebastian's story time chair for when he is a bit older.

No comments:

Post a Comment