Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sebastian chills with Steinar at home



This is the day after we got home. It was one of the most tiring nights of my life. Sebastian is a sweet child and does not complain much. He does not cry but grunts alot which (from what I have been told) is not unusual for the prems to do. Although everyone from my mom to my Aunt Tiny and Steinar's mom would like to have the baby howling for better lung development. I understand that but at the moment I don't mind as much quiet as I can get.
Steinar has been a superstar in caring for his son and after I do the night feeds he is up in the morning so I can get a bit more sleep. They then have a bit of tummy time and quiet time together. For the most part Steinar sleeps through the night while I do not. I have Steinar on one side of me making sleeping noises and Sebastian on the other side of me and I am straining to hear his sleeping sounds. It makes for a very long loud and stressful night. I guess I have to get used to the noises and learn to sleep when he does. Easier said then done.

No comments:

Post a Comment