Friday, August 21, 2009

The sweater and the teddy bear


You may be wondering why I posted this. Since this is eventually going to be a log/diary for our son I want to make sure the important things are added. My Aunt Theresa was kind enough to make this sweater and mail it to Sebastian all the way from England. By the time we received it the Sebastian had grown to the point where the sweater did not fit. My Aunt kindly told me to give it to someone who could use it. I loved it and could not pass it on as it had been made lovingly for my son and I wanted to use it in some way.
It now sits on a very old teddy bear that (and she may not know this) my grandpa (her and my fathers father) gave to me when I was two years old. That was 40 years ago. wow. So I found it very fitting to display two very important items from two very important people in my life. I think it is a perfect fit.
Aunt Theresa you can make this sweater for me and I could eventually pass it down to Sebastian. :) It is lovely. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment