Sunday, August 2, 2009

Today (Sunday August 2nd)



Today is the second last day before Steinar goes back to work. I am taking the time when I can to update the blog and keep everyone in the loop. Things are getting a bit easier as the days go on although they all seem to blend one day into the next. Sebastian has been home 11 days already and I still can't believe I don't have to go to the hospital daily. Life is very surreal. I have not had a watch on my arm since I was admitted into the hospital on March 24th. It is so strange that my son will be four months old on August 10th (although we will also have to go by his corrected age of 16 days). I hope to find the balance soon to be able to blog more often or at least weekly.

Thanks everyone for thinking of us and keeping up to date.

Aunt Tiny and Andrea thanks for calling from Jamaica.

Nancy B -congratulations on your pregnancy. I know you are reading this blog and I want you to know I am thrilled for you and your DH. it is about time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment