Friday, July 10, 2009

My friend Meredith who is next to me and has been for the last three weeks






Meredith is my little piece of sunshine at the hospital. She has an awesome family. He husband Victor spends alot of the evenings at the hospital and I see her three year old son Kai(who I adore)all the time and her beautiful prem Keoni. You never know who your neighbor is going to be and I feel really lucky that we are next to each other. She makes me laugh and is a little bit of sunshine when I am having a not so perfect day. It makes the visits to the hospital tolerable and I look forward to us feeding, bathing and looking after our children together. Meredith has been giving me constant updates on Sebastian as I have been unable to go to the hospital the last few days because of my cold and she has met me at the doors of the hospital to deliver the fresh milk I bring for Sebastian to the NICU on a daily.

It will be nice to have someone to spend my days with when I am on maternity leave and since she has previous experience she has been alot of help in giving me advice.

These photos were taken the day Lorraine left as we all helped her on her way. It was a bitter sweet day as we were so happy for her to be going home but sad to be missing such a big part of our NICU lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment