Friday, May 1, 2009

April 30th (Thursday) We get visitors




Today Tracy, Ilona and Aria come to the hospital to visit. I have not seen the Reece family for ages and although I am exhausted it is one of the best surprises yet. I am happy to have Sebastian meet some of the most important people in our lives and I enjoy the visit. We are only able to have one visitor at a time but they are willing to make an exception. Unfortunately due to a recent flu outbreak they have now restricted children from entering the NICU. They are talking about the possibility of changing the policy to parents only if this outbreak gets any worse.

The visit is great (not long enough) and I am thrilled that they have come to see us. Thanks for taking the time to come to the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment