Friday, May 8, 2009

One Night Live - Sebastian a super star




We were approached by the Public Relations person from Sunnybrook Hospital and asked if we could shoot a video to be shown at a concert on May 21st. It is a fund raiser for the hospital called One Night Live and has performances by Sheryl Crow, Sting and the Canadian Tenors.
So yesterday on no sleep and looking like a mom from the NICU unit (tired and not made up) I was filmed for the concert. I am a bit nervous as I had a bit of a cry during the interview (makes for good fund raising viewing) and made the interviewer cry as I spoke about how grateful I was for the staff of the hospital saving the life of my baby. I have been told that they will play this video in front of the 30 thousand or so who attend so I am a bit anxious to see how they piece the video together. Steinar and I will be given tickets to attend the event and I am trying to find the right connections so that I can meet Sting as I have always loved his music. I doubt this will happen but if it is a possibility then I will make it happen.

They will send me a copy so look forward to seeing it on the blog when I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment