Saturday, May 16, 2009

Sebastian gets filmed again





Today (Friday May 15th) Sebastian was a superstar. They (the hospital) doing the video for One Night Live decided that I was the strongest speaker of those interviewed for the fundraiser(surprise since I am so quiet. They wanted additional footage of me with the nurses as I speak so strongly about the care Sebastian and I received at the hospital.
Most of the nurses do not want to be filmed. Cheryl, Sebastian's primary nurse, did not have a problem with it. She carried on and did her job and I visited my son. This video had no audio to it as I had already done the interview.

I was told by Kevin (video guy) that since nurses did not want to be filmed it looked like the NICU ran itself with no staff.

The beauty of helping with this fundraiser is that I will receive the footage filmed and have them as my memories from this time and date (also my mom's birthday).

I will add the video to this blog when I receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment