Saturday, April 25, 2009

In My Own World



This is my view from my room. As the days pass I look out my window into a courtyard that is all brick with the exception of a black metal staircase. I fondly refer to it as the inmates yard although I don't ever see anyone in this area. I count on this window to tell me what the weather is like. All I know is that I have been in here several weeks and spring is on the way. It was interesting one day when I saw snow and thought maybe it is not so bad in here.

This window at one point was filled with vases of flowers but at the time this was taken only two remained. Tuvia the sunflowers were compliments of you and Roger. Thanks for the little bit of sunshine.
While I am thanking people I should also thank PSU, my Team A/B, Linda, Dan and Tracy, and all the other people who sent(or brought over flowers)to cheer me up. The were greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment