Saturday, April 25, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa get Therapy

This is a hand casting of grandma and grandpa Fowles. It is something that will be put in the baby's room. Mom and dad happened to be visiting me one afternoon which also happened to coincide with Art Therapy. I had planned on doing a belly cast but I was unable to as I would not be able to get up and get the cast off and since it was so messy I would need to get up for an extended period to shower (I was not able to do this). So I had the bright thought that I wanted a casting, and since mom and dad were visiting they could do one of them. They are two of the most important people in my life and I thought this would be a great momento. I don't think they were aware of what they were getting into but agreed as the request came from their daughter who was asking a favour.

No comments:

Post a Comment