Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Sisters Support

Of course I have the best family in the world and the most supportive. Anna shows up at the hospital to check on me and cheer me up. Not only does she show up as her happy self but she brings gifts. They include a burger and fries to keep me going and some other items to get me through the days to come. The first item that she pulls out of the magic bag (after the food of course) is thong underwear. Why thong underwear? She says that I can wear them when I am feeling sexy again. Next item is a tiara. That is so that when I ring my bell for the nurse to come then she can treat me like a princess. I should mention that I never did disrupt the nurses until much later on. Last but not least was the frozen bag of peas that Anna's lovely and thoughful husband sent for my private parts. They were not needed at the time although after giving birth it would have come in handy. With all these great gifts things were looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment